Video has become one of the most powerful ways to build brands that win business.
It’s now seen as the most effective marketing tool for telling your brand story. Video creates a memorable, emotional connection with your buyer.
In fact, 91% of consumers now want to see online video from businesses, according to a study by Wyzowl, 2023. Video Marketing Statistics | New Data For 2023 | Wyzowl
And the latest figures from Hubspot What Video Marketers Should Know in 2023, According to Wyzowl Research (hubspot.com) show that it can boost your bottom line by over 25%.
No wonder most marketeers say video has become their key marketing tool and more plan to add it into their marketing strategy this year.
Eight reasons why and how video works:
- Video story telling humanises your business and builds trust
- It draws in your target audience and convinces them that your brand is right for them
- Your brand story will stay in their memory because it brings your core identity, ethics, and beliefs to life
- Video is highly engaging and captures people’s attention very quickly
- It’s easy to consume and needs very little effort from the consumer
- It evokes a reaction and is therefore massively successful at raising brand awareness
- Sharing videos we like with family and friends has become a national pastime, especially since the pandemic
- Marketing your business through a compelling brand video isn’t costly and it doesn’t take a lot of time once you’re used to it
Stats from Sprout Social 40+ Social Media Video Marketing Statistics for 2023 | Sprout Social prove our point, saying that users remember 95% of a message watched on video as opposed to 10% read in text format. A pretty convincing fact, don’t you think?
So can any business tell its brand story?
The simple answer is, yes, even if your products and services aren’t sexy, they’re complicated or quite technical for people to understand.
A good way to start is to use customer testimonials because they are a genuine endorsement of your products and services.
Video case studies are also very effective as you can use them to demo what you do and how you can help your customer.
People can easily see the benefits of buying from your business because you can break things down into bite-size chunks.
This type of video can also be a very good way to improve your internal communications because it can help to create your company culture.
You can use it to recruit new staff or motivate your people. And you can even involve them in producing the video. Employees feel empowered, listened to and trusted.
If you want to learn more, then give us a call, email us, or reach out on our socials.